Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

Well, it was exactly a year ago when it all hit the fan (Covid). Do you remember where you were?

I was at work, we had no masks or 6 feet rules, and was just an ordinary day. The following day it all hit the fan; schools, businesses and bars closed indefinitely. And sports and traveling were halted. Not to mention all the dread on the news. Oh I remember.

Now here we are, with vaccines making haste.....

And still very much alive too 👍

i was probably at home

i was recovering from the corona i caught in early  FEBRUARY . 

I don’t remember where I was. I live in a state that never did a damn thing about covid. I just remember deciding one day that I guess I have to be the only person in the entire state to take covid seriously and I’ve pretty much been locked in my house ever since.