Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicLyrics · 2 months ago

Is it smart to lease a bunch of beats at once or are you typically suppose to lease them only if you are releasing soon?

I leased beats but dont intend on releasing them in my current project. After understanding how leases work, I’m guessing maybe its better to lease once you are ready to release it? That way you have more time to profit from it before it expires....but then again, if you already right lyrics to a beat and you’re waiting to buy the lease someone else could buy it exclusively. Wouldn’t it then be to late? What method works best for you as an artist and how would you handle it? All feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.