Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

As a lesbian is it weird to ask another lesbian her name?

This girl at my grocery store always makes gestures towards me like smiling at me, staring at me then turning away when I look over, and always tries to start a conversation with me.I don't know what this exactly means.She doesn't do this to any other customers but me.It's a small shop so I see other people interact with her.My mom says maybe 1 day 1 of you will get the courage to ask the other's name? My uncle also said JUST ASK WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL???? The BFD is it's weird,it's creepy,it's an invasion of privacy also if she's not gay it makes it even more creepy.My mom also said yeah but what if she is it's the next step? Yes I'm in the store a lot and yeah she's cute but I'm not gonna ask someone their name. Would you?

Update:

When I say smiles at me as in pulling her mask down even.

Update 2:

People READ the whole thing before answering. Some of you need Hooked On Phonics or something.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

You can try being friends with her and ask her name that way, if she's straight.

• OTTO
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Talk to her. Too soon to ask her name. You are strangers. Why would you want to know her name before you know her?

• 1 month ago

You asked her sexual preference before asking her name?  That's weird.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.