How come dogs don't get Covid?

My Dog walks in the dirty NYC streets filled with masks, urine, liter and never showed signs of Covid. For that matter. all the dogs in my area either.

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the LastProphet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

• "How come dogs don't get Covid?"

You are wrong. Dogs DO get CoViD-19 - but only rarely. They are about as susceptible to Canine CoronaVirus (CCoV) as we are to CoViD-19.

DOGS: https://vcahospitals.com/know-your-pet/coronavirus...

Whether any humans have caught CCoV I don't know.

There are MANY versions of CoronaVirus, each being adapted to a different creature.

Although dogs and people have many similarities, our genomes (= the set of genes that different living things possess) are NOT identical - and those differences are IMPORTANT. Important to dogs, important to us, important to bacteria, important to viruses.

• "My Dog walks in the dirty NYC streets filled with masks, urine, liter and never showed signs of Covid. For that matter. all the dogs in my area either."

Do you walk WITH him? I've never had a craving to go to New York, but you make it sound as though all your street cleaners are in lockdown while your most disgusting citizens are out scattering their filth.

By the way, "liter" is the Yanklish spelling of "litre", an amount equal to 2.11338 📦USA pints, or 1.7598 📦UK pints. Hmmm... Those ancient Yanks who decided to make their gallon smaller than the UK gallon they were importing were onto a good thing for their profits!

In my long experience (I was born in 1940), people who don't have a back door that opens straight into a securely fenced back yard should NOT be allowed to have a dog. I hopeYOU have those.

Kreaky Kiwi - first pup in 1950, GSD trainer & breeder as of Easter 1968

• kelvin

very reare screties for that too secreties

their systems different than ours, as we cannot kill and eat a animal alive without making us sick and getting us diseases but they can. We seem more weaken too everything.

There have been cases but since dogs produce their own vitamin C and most serious Covid cases result from a vitamin C deficiency they do okay. 

Very few dogs get covid & it is much different than what happens to us.  It is much milder & not quite the same.  They have a natural resistance to covid

https://www.google.com/search?q=How+come+dogs+don%...

No one can get covid because it's its not real. 

• ?

Some pet cats and dogs have been infected with COVID. Other animals are more likely the be infected like Mink.