Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

How do I get poop smell out of my hair without washing it?

just wash it ,if it smell like **** and you still dont want to wash it. thats nasty

Dry shampoo?😭      

• ?

try dry shampoo

While Anonymous' answer is on the right track, I believe that if the porcelain god is the only option the full sequence is Flush, Lather, Repeat.

Please pardon the intrusion there, Anonymous. I was just reading the directions on the back of my Eau de Toilette Shampoo.

Thought it might be helpful.

Oh, obviously the "poo" in shampoo is not tp be taken literally.

Quit washing it in the toilet.

• ?

Thats nasty just wash it.

• donnie

Best bet is to wash it

you could just wash it you know it's not that hard. I'm telling you it's disgusting. You should always observe proper hygiene.

but to answer your question, I guess you can use perfume and spray it all over your hair or use a leave-on conditioner. 

• ?

I don't even want to know how you got the smell of poop in your hair

• nobody

I don't even want to ask the obvious question here.  Go purchase Neutrogena Tar shampoo 2% or if you cannot get to store, wash your hair with lemon juice, rinse and repeat 2x.  Then wash with your normal shampoo.  The smell should go away.  This is usually what is done when someone gets sprayed by a skunk.  So, it may take several days