Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

How do I get poop smell out of my hair without washing it?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

just wash it ,if it smell like **** and you still dont want to wash it. thats nasty

• 4 weeks ago

Dry shampoo?😭      

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

try dry shampoo

• 1 month ago

While Anonymous' answer is on the right track, I believe that if the porcelain god is the only option the full sequence is Flush, Lather, Repeat.

Please pardon the intrusion there, Anonymous. I was just reading the directions on the back of my Eau de Toilette Shampoo.

Thought it might be helpful.

Oh, obviously the "poo" in shampoo is not tp be taken literally.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Quit washing it in the toilet.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Thats nasty just wash it.

• donnie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Best bet is to wash it

• 1 month ago

you could just wash it you know it's not that hard. I'm telling you it's disgusting. You should always observe proper hygiene.

but to answer your question, I guess you can use perfume and spray it all over your hair or use a leave-on conditioner. 

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I don't even want to know how you got the smell of poop in your hair

• nobody
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't even want to ask the obvious question here.  Go purchase Neutrogena Tar shampoo 2% or if you cannot get to store, wash your hair with lemon juice, rinse and repeat 2x.  Then wash with your normal shampoo.  The smell should go away.  This is usually what is done when someone gets sprayed by a skunk.  So, it may take several days 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.