Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

amy asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

2 weeks late and negative pregnancy tests!?

I am usually regular with my periods but i am 2 weeks lates but have done about 4 pregnancy test since the day of my missed period, i done a test in the morning on the 13th of my missed period and said negative when i first looked, then a hour later it had a faint line(ill insert picture) not sure if its a Evaporation line or a faint positive, took another that night and said negative, iv been really bloated for the past week and very run down, any thoughts?

That is not a positive test result.  At two weeks late, there would be more than enough hCG isn your urine to show a strong positive if you were pregnant.  There are many reasons for a delayed period.  Contact your ob/gyn.  

That’s an evaporation line. For best accurate results you should check it within the recommended wait time which is usually 3-5 minutes. If your period is two weeks late and you’ve gotten four negative tests then you most likely aren’t pregnant.