Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 1 month ago

What is the best handling pre-owned suv?

Honestly i like sedans alot more but we had a very harsh winter this year and i couldn't get out of the garage for 3 days because my sedan is low to the ground. So i was thinking what can be a very fun handling suv with awd that i can buy?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Mazda cx-5. Bmw X3 is a good handling suv but I would not recommend getting one pre-owned.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Is "used" the word you are looking for?

Pre-owned. LMAO.

• 1 month ago

When it comes to an all weather vehicle a Subaru is one tough vehicle to beat! They come in all sorts of ground clearance now. But I still think the Forester is about the best all around vehicle on the road. It doesn't match a Miata or a RX7 for handling, but it is close enough that it would take breaking the law to use the difference.

That said-

Mazda is an under rated product. They don't make the rotary engine any more and the piston engines are some of the most dependable ones on the road. They also stress handling and safety. I suggest a Mazda CX-5 because where I live Subaru's are often sold before they even show up on the lot new and a used one is gone pretty fast.

Another choice is a the Ford Escape. I suggest this because a lot of the law enforcement units are using Ford SUV's now up here in the mountains where the roads are full of curves and winter can hit hard. True they are using the full sized Ford units with a "P" package.

For those who want an upscale vehicle, consider a Volvo. A bit expensive for my budget, but very well done and safety is always on their design priority sheets.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

How much money do you have?  If you have a lot, a Porsche Cayenne.  If you do not have much, any AWD Subaru or Toyota RAV4.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.