How is it that life evolved to effectively dissipate solar energy (into heat) if the first forms of life were chemosynthetic heterotrophs?

If you accept that life arose as chemosynthetic heterotrophs in hydrothermal vent systems then how can it be that life indeed evolved to be effective dissipaters of solar energy (second law thermodynamics) They would've been respiring sulfur and methane at this point. There would've been no relationship with the sun. It was only after these first chemotrophs evolved that the first aerobic organisms would develop a relationship with the sun and... appear. So basically I don't understand how both of these theories can true. They don't seem to jive.

• Cowboy

the origin of life had multiple locations - life is chimeric by nature.

I do not know where you studied by where I did we were NOT taught that the Second Law of Thermodynamics is about effective dissipaters of solar energy.

So what's the contradiction? I don't see it.  One thing evolves from another.  If one thing didn't evolve from another, we'd all still be chemosynthetic bacteria living in rocks.