Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 months ago

Will someone please explain the reference about Spanish music with little meat eating dinosaurs?

So my boyfriend is editing a film. While he went to shower, I peaked into what he was editing, even when he asked me not to.

I found a part where Spanish music is playing (like a mariachi band) and you see four of the exact same dinosaur. By how skinny the dinosaurs look and their small heads, I'd say they're small, like maybe a lot smaller than a human.

And judging that they're on two legs, I'd say they're meat eating dinosaurs.

So can someone explain this to me. Where would you have little meat eating dinosaurs while mariachi music is playing?

Shazam App tells me the song is called "Tres Dias";

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEQdvjG4-Zs

The real question here is how anyone as stupid and disrespectful as you has a boyfriend or any friend at all. Next time, go take the shower with him instead of disrespecting his wishes and invading his privacy.