Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 7
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Gov Abbot is now removing all covid 19 restrictions. Would he be more credible if he bothered to call the mayor of Dallas to see if they...?

....needed assistance during the Texas ice storm?  Rather than lying about the reasons why the grid went out which was not green energy?

Update:

I take it as a compliment when the RNC and Pravda make all their interns log off because I am asking questions.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • hamel5
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

"Hey -  we sold Texans out to the energy companies, then totally screwed up the storm response and falsely blamed frozen windmills for the crises" (don't they have windmills in N. Dakota, Canada and Maine?)      "But..........You don't have to wear your mask anymore!  That kind of evens things out,  right?"   

• 1 month ago

I fail to see any connection between those.  Did Biden call anyone and ask if they needed assistance?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.