Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Should I apologize for crossing the line with my doctor?

My doctor is an attractive woman who always smile at me when I enter her office. Today while she was examining my shoulder, she massage around my back a little, and asked did that hurt. I said no and I blurted out something so freaking stupid. I said you always make me feel like a man. I don’t know where the hell that came from. She looked very puzzled and quickly moved on to another topic. I am too embarrassed to go back to her office now. Should I apologize?

Hahahaha that's so funny 😂😂

But she's a doctor so she's probably used to people saying weird stuff so u shouldn't worry about it

Just ignore it and move on. Just never do anything like that again. It is normal to feel an attraction to people in authority. Just bite your tongue next time. It's fine. It could be classed that you tried your luck with her. She didn't respond. You took the hint. I wouldn't worry about it.

Bruh just don't worry about it, damn....