Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

What are the chances of these happening?

Lately, I've been terrified of asteroids hitting Earth and nuclear war. How much destruction would these cause (I mean it varies obviously) 

I'm scared of something wiping out the Earth just like that. 

So what are the odds in the next, say, 100 years?

Once a troll always a troll.

Nah.  You should be much more concerned about an EMP attack, possibly combined with a concerted hacking attack on our electric infrastructure. 

A fireball was recently seen over Cheltenham so the danger of a meteorite hitting the Earth is very real. The last major impact was in Siberia in 1908.

• MJ

I did overhear the soup dragon saying to tiny clanger that we're due a collision at 12 minutes to 5 on January 3rd 2032, but I'm more worried about Haemorrhoids invading Uranus. 

Don't worry.

The Earth is flat and the stars are only a few miles away. The moon is just a reflection of the sun in the ocean.

It's really no biggie.

You've been duped into believing in asteroids/celestial calamity.

Remain calm, have a nice cuppa, the end isn't nigh.