Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

What is a current trend you can’t stand?

• Judy
    Favorite Answer

Very long pointed fingernails that are painted with various colors and designs.

There are two trends I am not a big fan of:  1) The tattoo craze.  If you're into that stuff, fine, it's your choice.  I've never been able to wrap my head around why anyone would want to mark up their body like that.  2) Those ear piercings the size of large washers, that stretch the earlobes into all sorts of weird contortions.  I don't understand why anyone would want to look like that, or how anyone could find that sort of thing to be the least bit attractive.

Ripped jeans, lol.   I don't see the point buying jeans with holes in them. :)

Wokeism or so called being woke. The name itself is so retarded.

Trumpism. That's still a thing. What the hell is that?

Masks.... Just kidding. They're important. Also, not sure if this is just me, but I think that people look more attractive and more mysterious in masks. Really brings out their eyes.