Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Megan asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 2 months ago

What are some similar themes between Dawidowicz's The War Against the Jews and Hilberg's The Destruction of the European Jews ?

I have trouble comprehending when I read, even when I take notes. I asked my professor for tips on how to take better notes when reading and he didn't really help me out. All I have right now is the fact that Dawidowicz and Hilberg both discuss the existing antisemitism prior to Hitler's rise of power, and that they both attribute Jewish compliance with the Jewish tradition of submissiveness.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.