Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What are the tube looking things on playgrounds ? ?

They’re like tubes, kind of stickin out and made of glass/plastic. I’ve heard “fisheye”, “bubble” but i still haven’t found an official name for them. they’re often seen at McDonald's playplaces. My sister are now trying to figure it out 


I’ve tried to put up a photo, i don’t see it up so idk

2 Answers

  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    They are called "Bubble Windows", "Bubble Viewers" or "Bubble Domes" Here's one -

    Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

    It's call the glory hole

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.