Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I’ve been on workmans comp since sept 2019 FROZEN SHOULDER ?

I was diagnosed with frozen shoulder. Surgery was performed Capsule release, clean out and shaving of my bone. I took 26 sessions of PT after my surgery. I’m 56 years old I was hurt on the job. I was denied a cortisone injection. My Dr. stated he’s done all that he can. I have some limited mobility not a whole lot but definitely do have some plus pain now and then. I do have an attorney. Any ballpark figure in how much I can expect to be offered. Just curious is all. 

Update:

My Dr recommended an additional 6 sessions of PT that was denied. Then he w

Requested a cortisone injection and that too was denied. 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Every state has a formula to determine workers compensation payouts.

It is not subjective.  Your lawyer isn't going to get you anything you wouldn't have gotten without the lawyer.

Since you have very little to no permanent disability, you may get a few dollars but not much more than that = maybe not even that. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

And in all that time you've never noticed in all the times you've seen it written that the word isn't "workmans" but "workers'."

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.