I’ve been on workmans comp since sept 2019 FROZEN SHOULDER ?

I was diagnosed with frozen shoulder. Surgery was performed Capsule release, clean out and shaving of my bone. I took 26 sessions of PT after my surgery. I’m 56 years old I was hurt on the job. I was denied a cortisone injection. My Dr. stated he’s done all that he can. I have some limited mobility not a whole lot but definitely do have some plus pain now and then. I do have an attorney. Any ballpark figure in how much I can expect to be offered. Just curious is all. 

My Dr recommended an additional 6 sessions of PT that was denied. Then he w

Requested a cortisone injection and that too was denied. 

Every state has a formula to determine workers compensation payouts.

It is not subjective.  Your lawyer isn't going to get you anything you wouldn't have gotten without the lawyer.

Since you have very little to no permanent disability, you may get a few dollars but not much more than that = maybe not even that. 

And in all that time you've never noticed in all the times you've seen it written that the word isn't "workmans" but "workers'."