Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Okay, you want to worship a golden statue of Trump . I get it.   But why in his boxer shorts? ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

well, I could  say something crude  here about easier access for them to rub..... or worse........but I don't want to get suspended. 

I'm actually a tad more puzzled by the fairy wand in his hand. 

Is he going to be inaugurated by MAGIC  now? 

• Nobody worships that, that's just some crappy artists trying to get noticed. And you are idiot for believing anything else

• Corey
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Do you remember the whole "ok" handsign being a white supremacist's hand sign situation,you may or may not realize this but we actually came up with that, it was done just to get a reaction out of liberals. A couple years ago some people were going to protests with a flag for a country called "Kekistan" and they were walking around talking about how the people of Kekistan and getting liberals to agree that the people of Kekistan should be liberated... Kekistan does not exist, it was a joke.  Dont think for a second that that Trump statue is anything other than just one more stupid thing being done to get a reaction out of liberals. Its a joke. 

• 1 month ago

American flag boxers. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

That statue has got to be a joke

at the expense of Trump supporters.

The statue equivalent of a prank call.

--

Regards,

John Popelish

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That is a very good question.

I guess to bring in the Trump sexual fetishists, which I bet a large percentage of his rabid followers.

• 1 month ago

Less gold to waste than for a full-dressed figure, if you know what I mean

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.