Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Okay, you want to worship a golden statue of Trump . I get it.   But why in his boxer shorts? ?

Favorite Answer

well, I could  say something crude  here about easier access for them to rub..... or worse........but I don't want to get suspended. 

I'm actually a tad more puzzled by the fairy wand in his hand. 

Is he going to be inaugurated by MAGIC  now? 

• Nobody worships that, that's just some crappy artists trying to get noticed. And you are idiot for believing anything else

• Corey

Do you remember the whole "ok" handsign being a white supremacist's hand sign situation,you may or may not realize this but we actually came up with that, it was done just to get a reaction out of liberals. A couple years ago some people were going to protests with a flag for a country called "Kekistan" and they were walking around talking about how the people of Kekistan and getting liberals to agree that the people of Kekistan should be liberated... Kekistan does not exist, it was a joke.  Dont think for a second that that Trump statue is anything other than just one more stupid thing being done to get a reaction out of liberals. Its a joke. 

American flag boxers. 

That statue has got to be a joke

at the expense of Trump supporters.

The statue equivalent of a prank call.

--

Regards,

John Popelish

That is a very good question.

I guess to bring in the Trump sexual fetishists, which I bet a large percentage of his rabid followers.

Less gold to waste than for a full-dressed figure, if you know what I mean