Friend went out on a limb for me for job...I feel like the job is a bit above my qualifications ?

I applied for a position at a company a friend of mine works for. I did not get the position. My friend told me about another position that I applied for and interviewed for. After interviewing, I felt the position was a bit “above” my qualifications and a lot of what was discussed in the interview I did not know how to do. This is a mid/upper level position and I’ve only been in the workforce 4 years (since graduating college.) I don’t think this job is the right fit for me. I don’t want to make my friend look bad since she went out of her way to speak highly of me/get me an interview. What should I do? I’m almost certain they are going to make me an offer.

"What should I do?"    About what?   Your incessant trolling?   You could just stop.

No one has offered you a job so there is nothing "to do". 

If someone offers you a job, you can accept or politely decline as you see fit.

I swear to focking Bob people are dumber every day.