Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Friend went out on a limb for me for job...I feel like the job is a bit above my qualifications ?

I applied for a position at a company a friend of mine works for. I did not get the position. My friend told me about another position that I applied for and interviewed for. After interviewing, I felt the position was a bit “above” my qualifications and a lot of what was discussed in the interview I did not know how to do. This is a mid/upper level position and I’ve only been in the workforce 4 years (since graduating college.) I don’t think this job is the right fit for me. I don’t want to make my friend look bad since she went out of her way to speak highly of me/get me an interview. What should I do? I’m almost certain they are going to make me an offer.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

"What should I do?"    About what?   Your incessant trolling?   You could just stop.

No one has offered you a job so there is nothing "to do". 

If someone offers you a job, you can accept or politely decline as you see fit.

I swear to focking Bob people are dumber every day.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.