Is it normal to find badly behaved women sexy?

Favorite Answer

It is normal, and very common. The allure of bad girls is that they are free, sexually adventurous, uninhibited and will try anything. Of course, you won't be with a woman who is just destructive and awful. That's not appealing. Just bad enough to be exciting. 

• Jim2

I think it's unhealthy. I don't know how normal it is. I know a some women are attracted to  the 'bad boys', and that seldom if ever works out. It's unhealthy for both women and men.

• Dick

How bad? In what way bad? I probably do find most "bad" women sexy

No it's not.   

Most women behave badly. If you find one or more of them sexy, you probably are finding a badly behaving woman sexy.