Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

how can i lose 3 stone?

hi!

i want to lose 3 stone as fast as possible, preferably before september. i obviously can’t go to a gym right now due to the pandemic, and i cant choose & cook my own meals as i still live at home. i’m not comfortable with going outside running as my anxiety won’t allow it.

i mostly want to lose weight on my stomach, hips, arms & thighs if i was to be specific.

does anyone have any advice for me? i’m unsure on what exercises etc to do

i never said i cant exercise at home. that’s what i’m asking advice about. what exercises can i do at home that will help me lose weight. there is no need to be rude. 

i’m currently 70kg, i would like to get to about 50-55kg

Ketogenic diet... works every time

• ?

Weight loss is always 80% diet. Either you cut your portion sizes and or you talk with your parents about providing some healthier food choices.

If you download a food tracking app like Lose It! or MyFitnessPal, it will help you calculate the number of calories you can eat and lose 1-2 pounds per week.  Then you just have to weigh and measure your portions and log everything you put in your mouth.  Stop eating when you reach your calorie limit for the day.  

Three stone is 43 pounds or 19kg.  A realistic weight loss goal is 1-2 pounds or 1/2-1kg per week.  In six months or 24 weeks, you could lose between 20 and 40 pounds or 10-15 kg.  

There are hundreds of YouTube videos with home workouts that don't required any equipment. Most have modifications for beginners or people with a more limited range of motion.  Find some.  Do 30 minutes a day. Mix it up.  

So...no gym, no exercise at home, and no cooking/shopping for your own food...? I guess you have to cut off a leg, since you're full of excuses.