Fu4

Poll. What leaves you in convulsions?

Guys, please save this question🤐...

I'm not surprised, I tend to have that effect

'I'm joking'.. not necessarily...... ok fine that's exactly what I meant

Death is the only thing that can "Leave you" in convulsions.

What can give me, or make me have convulsions, is a totally different question.

Maybe a shock off the primary of my Tesla Coil?

(I haven't been Careless enough to get shocked on it, yet.)

• F

Cramp.         

nothing "leaves" a person in a convulsion

• ?

Epilepsy a drug overdose poisoning and a very common item that is sold in the drugstore can poison you are actually kill a baby and the bad thing is that we use it all the time it's called Vicks vapor rub camphor can result in convulsions and death! 

You can also be poisoned by a toad you can get hit in the head. You can be shocked by electricity.  You can get exposed to brake parts cleaner and wind up in a convulsion.

There's just so many things that can cause you to reach convulsions that it's not even funny but I have mentioned the most common items

Listening to rap music. What garbage.

Severe Magnesium deficiency thanks to two prescription medications, specifically Lasix (furosemide) and Spironolactone, left me on the floor having convulsions and ultimately led to my heart stopping twice before I could get stabilized.

Squid.........I am deathly allergic........even the smell from 5 feet away sets me off.   I can't walk past the fish counter at supermarkets. 

• ?

Disconnecting an apparatus from a power socket with a wet hand. 

Source(s): Not advisable

You and these questions leaves me in convulsions. 🤪

Update: You knew what you were saying. Lol