Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Fu4
Lv 5

Poll. What leaves you in convulsions?

Update:

Guys, please save this question🤐...

Update 2:

I'm not surprised, I tend to have that effect

Update 3:

'I'm joking'.. not necessarily...... ok fine that's exactly what I meant

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Death is the only thing that can "Leave you" in convulsions.

What can give me, or make me have convulsions, is a totally different question.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Maybe a shock off the primary of my Tesla Coil?

(I haven't been Careless enough to get shocked on it, yet.)

Attachment image
  • F
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Cramp.         

• 1 month ago

nothing "leaves" a person in a convulsion

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Epilepsy a drug overdose poisoning and a very common item that is sold in the drugstore can poison you are actually kill a baby and the bad thing is that we use it all the time it's called Vicks vapor rub camphor can result in convulsions and death! 

You can also be poisoned by a toad you can get hit in the head. You can be shocked by electricity.  You can get exposed to brake parts cleaner and wind up in a convulsion.

There's just so many things that can cause you to reach convulsions that it's not even funny but I have mentioned the most common items

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Listening to rap music. What garbage.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Severe Magnesium deficiency thanks to two prescription medications, specifically Lasix (furosemide) and Spironolactone, left me on the floor having convulsions and ultimately led to my heart stopping twice before I could get stabilized.

• 1 month ago

Squid.........I am deathly allergic........even the smell from 5 feet away sets me off.   I can't walk past the fish counter at supermarkets. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Disconnecting an apparatus from a power socket with a wet hand. 

Source(s): Not advisable
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You and these questions leaves me in convulsions. 🤪

Update: You knew what you were saying. Lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.