Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Phoenix asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

How do you make waking up into a happy experience?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Pray, pray pray pray pray pray pray to God in Heaven and Jesus Christ, for everything and about everything and for everyone and for yourself, and for guidance, with joy and thankfulness, knowing God has given you so much already, two hands and two legs and two eyes and ears and a life to live to the most positive joy of knowing that one day as you refine your understanding and purity of heart with love and forgiveness, kindness, and joy in all God gives to all who ask Him, and that one day you too will be lifted to Paradise in Heaven (like the repentant man on the cross beside Jesus on the cross) as you rise to God in your every moment.

Pray to God when you're sad, pray to God when you're angry, pray to God when you have made mistakes, pray to God before you sin, pray to God if you have sinned, and pray to God knowing He hears and sees your every thought and makes room in Heaven back where you and we all were so long ago, we rebels who fell to this realm of darkness called Earth with lucifer  and out of Paradise eons of ages ago as spirits, so long most don't even recall anymore.

But one day we, in order of our own decision to rise to God, will one day be back in the realms of light.

Source(s): BOOK: "Communication With the Spirit World of God, It's Laws and Purpose" by Johannes Greber - 1932 - a PDF can be found at GodsGrandPlan.org and also CommunicationWithGod.info
  • 1 month ago

soon as we open our eyes, we give praise to the true God for another day of life since He is the one who gives us life

• 1 month ago

You need something to do.

Hobbies,a job,etc.

• 1 month ago

My bed faces a window, and I see the beautiful sky and leaves every single day.

I'm lucky to have a window I don't need to cover.  Looking outside is so beautiful.

Then I say "good morning Jesus."  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Attitude.  If you have nothing to look forward to each day, it is not a happy experience.  When one day just rolls into another & there is nothing to do & nowhere to go, it is just another day. Blah.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.