Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Why do people say that Capricorn’s are toxic ?

I’m a Capricorn man and I was born in early January. I keep seeing social media posts about Capricorn men being toxic and I’m trying to figure out what they’re talking about. I’m personally a nice and chill person but at the same time I don’t put up with bs from anybody. 

One chick dated a Capricorn that was a jerk and suddenly every Capricorn is guilty of this.

Take it all in stride. The same has been said of every characteristic. 

They don't.  Get over yourself.

Only  fools use  astrology as an excuse for bad fortune or  reason for good . When I was a kid, hippies used it for an excuse for sex.

Capricorn man I met is abusive and lying and manipulative and narcissistic.

four thumbs down because it is real ! 🤷🏾‍♂️

It's the December caps. You're good.

LoL

Because they treat people like they’re business transactions. If you don’t benefit a Capricorn in any way, you are useless to them. 

Which people? Did the astrology researchers get it wrong? Where else does astrology mess it up?

This is called approval seeking. You’re making complaints yet you fall for Tooth Fairy science BS hook, line, and sinker. 

My guess would be some are negative about stuff.