Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

How can I tell my housemate I don't have feelings for her?

My housemate has feelings for me but I don't feel the same way. How do I handle the situation? Should I just leave it in the hope it will go away or should I confront her about it?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

tbh, she’s going to ask “why” if you’re a good man, you will tell her the reasons on why you don’t feel the same way.

• 1 month ago

Try to be sensitive and kind . 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

James, there's a middle ground between pretending you have no idea and confronting her.

Talk to her about it. "I'm pretty sure you've got feelings for me, and that's okay. But I don't feel the same way back. I hope that's okay, too. Do we need to do anything different to live together in this house?" There's your conversation starter.

• 1 month ago

you tell her you don't otherwise she'll think you do

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.