Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

Would you let the father of the baby name the child?

• Adele

Yes Why not, My Father Named me.

• ?

A married couple should discuss this together and come to an agreement.

Its a joint decision between the mother and father.  Many children have two christian names, one chosen by the mother and the other by the father'. 

Yes. he named this one.

• ?

When I was pregnant, my husband chose a boy's name, that I also liked. He said he hoped we'd have a girl, but hadn't a clue what name he liked. There was one I'd liked since early childhood, so we went with it when our daughter was born.

• ?

why not , you probably thought of a silly name , usually both pick the parents decide on a name ,  not the mother only , your on a fast train to divorce arent you !!!

the decision of what to name your child should be mutual not just the mother or just the fathers choice

No. It should be a joint decision if you are married or in a committed relationship. If you are not in a committed relationship, then you get to name the baby. 

No. Not without having my input. 

I should be done together as husband and wife.