New Stash User. Should I switch?

I was watching some stock today waiting for it to reach a new height and then sell immediately because I was expecting dip. It hit the high, I hit sell, and then waited an hour and a half while it said "transaction pending" the dip came as I predicted so. I hit "cancel sale" I missed the opportunity. Does anybody know a way to avoid this in the future? Or is the Stash app just like that?

You are going to lose your money. Get away from Apps. Invest monthly in an index fund for the long term. Its a marathon, not a way to get rich quick.