Do witchcraft practitioners cultivate mandrake in gardens? What do witches cultivate ?

Favorite Answer

I have many books on magic, and some mandrake seeds I've yet to plant. I think they're supposed to be hard to germinate.

Mandrake is a Rhizome. You don't grow them from seeds. Like you don't grow potatoes from seeds. Anonymous is like one of those potatoes. You have to chop them up, and bury them in the ground.

Source(s): Mandrake is a Rhizome. You don't grow them from seeds. Like you don't grow potatos from seeds.