Men only please, why did he do this........??

I went out with this guy who I met from a dating site. The date itself was good but after the date he texted me saying "You are a beautiful woman but you need some improvements- you are too shy, not that confident, you say sorry too much, my exes were much better than you"

Why would he say such mean things to me????

I wouldn't even answer and just move on to the next one. It's not worth it. And I'm a guy saying this not a girl.

Because he's a Jerk.

Don't worry you will find someone better

Don't listen to cisco, she's a troll 

• ?

gosh, what's the matter with that dude. 

• Guys a clown, no surprise allot of male  losers on dating sites. 

• Kenny

He is trying to lower your self esteem .  That way he can talk you into doing what he wants by manipulation .

He thought he was being constructive, showing he is your superior and if you do as he says, you will be better. Some men have such thoughts. Move on. He is not one for your future, as he will always believe that he knows what is right for you.

• martin

This man is a fool.  Why would someone write things to make you angry?