Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Men only please, why did he do this........??

I went out with this guy who I met from a dating site. The date itself was good but after the date he texted me saying "You are a beautiful woman but you need some improvements- you are too shy, not that confident, you say sorry too much, my exes were much better than you"

Why would he say such mean things to me????

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I wouldn't even answer and just move on to the next one. It's not worth it. And I'm a guy saying this not a girl.

• 1 month ago

Because he's a Jerk.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Don't worry you will find someone better

Don't listen to cisco, she's a troll 

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

gosh, what's the matter with that dude. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Guys a clown, no surprise allot of male  losers on dating sites. 

• Kenny
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He is trying to lower your self esteem .  That way he can talk you into doing what he wants by manipulation .

• 1 month ago

He thought he was being constructive, showing he is your superior and if you do as he says, you will be better. Some men have such thoughts. Move on. He is not one for your future, as he will always believe that he knows what is right for you.

• martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

This man is a fool.  Why would someone write things to make you angry?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.