Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStandards & Testing · 1 month ago

How long is a month ?

This may be me being an overthinker but what counts as a month legally. Basically, I want to get my learner's permit and in order to do so I have to be 15 and 9 months in my state. My birthday is September 8th, so does that mean that if I wanted to I could get it (or attempt to) on June 8th? Or are there extra days that I'd have to wait in order for it to be exactly 9 months? Would they even think this much into it?

Favorite Answer

You're likely thinking too much. June 8th should be okay. Good luck on the test.

june the 9th and you're good