?
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Hey Q-Tards: Where’s Trump? I thought he was supposed to be sworn in as president today. What happened?

• Jim2
    Favorite Answer

I asked much the same thing; someone said they moved the date to March 20'th. Someone else said it would be July 4. It is just incredible how gullible and brainwashed people can be. This 'Q' can lie and lie and lie, and still he is able to string people along. Unbelievable. "Though thou shouldest bray a fool in a mortar among wheat with a pestle, yet will not his foolishness depart from him."

your question/rant has no answer as there is no such thing as a "q tard".  its such a joy to report snowflakes.  have a nice day.

They remind me of Christian Fundamentalists re-setting, again and again and again, the date of the Rapture, the Second Coming of Jesus.

tRump is busy teaching Baron how to grab PU$$Y.

• GiGi

Only libtards know Q-tards.

• Ivan

You didn't really think that was going to happen did you? C'mon man!

It seems you are just learning that your party and their media lied to you. Are you smart enough to learn from it? Or will you continue to get your news from the same lying sources? I won't hold my breath. Liberals never learn. 

• Chomp

Only the idiots at CNN and the leftists are into QAnon.  Ask Stephanie Ruhle what happened.  LOL

Probably on the golf course. Even he knows those people are cray cray.

We pushed the date back just to trigger you Libtards.

Just wait! Just wait!