Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 5
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Hey Q-Tards: Where’s Trump? I thought he was supposed to be sworn in as president today. What happened?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Jim2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I asked much the same thing; someone said they moved the date to March 20'th. Someone else said it would be July 4. It is just incredible how gullible and brainwashed people can be. This 'Q' can lie and lie and lie, and still he is able to string people along. Unbelievable. "Though thou shouldest bray a fool in a mortar among wheat with a pestle, yet will not his foolishness depart from him."

• 1 month ago

your question/rant has no answer as there is no such thing as a "q tard".  its such a joy to report snowflakes.  have a nice day.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They remind me of Christian Fundamentalists re-setting, again and again and again, the date of the Rapture, the Second Coming of Jesus.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

tRump is busy teaching Baron how to grab PU$$Y.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • GiGi
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Only libtards know Q-tards.

• Ivan
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You didn't really think that was going to happen did you? C'mon man!

• 1 month ago

It seems you are just learning that your party and their media lied to you. Are you smart enough to learn from it? Or will you continue to get your news from the same lying sources? I won't hold my breath. Liberals never learn. 

• Chomp
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Only the idiots at CNN and the leftists are into QAnon.  Ask Stephanie Ruhle what happened.  LOL

• 1 month ago

Probably on the golf course. Even he knows those people are cray cray.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We pushed the date back just to trigger you Libtards.

Just wait! Just wait!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.