Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is it okay to be gay?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • T J
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It ok to be how you were born, GAY.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

For the thousandth time, because it seems like someone asks this exact question every week, yes, it is perfectly OK to be gay just as it is perfectly OK to be heterosexual or bisexual or any other sexual orientation.  There's nothing wrong with that.

• Ivan
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It is far easier to be gay in western countries today, than it ever has been. There is far less stigma to it now than even 20 years ago. Younger people are more accepting of what older people consider sexual deviance. We are who we are. I don't think we can really change that. I think it's okay to be gay these days.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sure                                 .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sure - it can be great or terrible . . . it's what you make it.  Accept your natural orientation and fulfill yourself . . . try not to hurt others or yourself. . . . in my experience, relationships are the same whether it's man2man, woman2woman, man2woman.

• 1 month ago

no it's not . some women are just looking for a reason to unload on you 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.