? asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 month ago

Can you help me with English please?

Each day you will shall beg graces for these souls from My Father, for the sake of My Sorrowful Passion.

What does "for the sake of" mean? It means "because of". Right?

Thank you.

God bless you.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Yes.  You could think of this command (relayed from Jesus by Maria Faustina Kowalska, a Polish nun in the 1930s) as describing a debt or duty owed by Roman Catholics to Jesus, incurred due to the suffering he endured before death.  It might be re-phrased "in restitution for my suffering" or "to reconcile my suffering".

Each day you will --- pick ONE:  shall or  beg ---------graces for these souls