Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

I was riding down the road and noticed this dog just sitting in the road.?

I got out of the car and tried to get the dog to move but he wouldn't. What us going on with this dog? Why wouldn't he move?

Take it home, take care of the dog and put posters so the dog owner can get him/ her back.  Be good person

I once saw a yellow dog sitting in the street when I came over the rise in my country sub-division.  Then I noticed it had a short muzzle and a very long tail.  No, wait!  That wasn't a dog, it was a puma!  Luckily it saw me coming and ran off before shredding my tires.

I don't know.  I wasn't there.  When you called Animal Control, what did they say?

Maybe he is shopping for a new owner.  It could have been injured & was waiting for someone to help him.  Not knowing the circumstances that the dog was in, it is impossible to tell why the dog just sat there.

It wants to be ran over like Mufasa.