Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

I was riding down the road and noticed this dog just sitting in the road.?

I got out of the car and tried to get the dog to move but he wouldn't. What us going on with this dog? Why wouldn't he move?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Take it home, take care of the dog and put posters so the dog owner can get him/ her back.  Be good person

• 1 month ago

I once saw a yellow dog sitting in the street when I came over the rise in my country sub-division.  Then I noticed it had a short muzzle and a very long tail.  No, wait!  That wasn't a dog, it was a puma!  Luckily it saw me coming and ran off before shredding my tires.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't know.  I wasn't there.  When you called Animal Control, what did they say?

• 1 month ago

Maybe he is shopping for a new owner.  It could have been injured & was waiting for someone to help him.  Not knowing the circumstances that the dog was in, it is impossible to tell why the dog just sat there.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It wants to be ran over like Mufasa. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.