Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

Will the handshake be revived after covid?

What do you all think? I just do fist bumps if I do anything at all. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm not sure. I think it's a good time to abandon it, and I've never been worried about touching and germs, not careless, but not a fanatic. 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i hope so, i hate all this covid stuff

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Only for those people who choose to ignore CDC guidelines and "revive the handshake."

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I will continue to prove my manliness by shaking hands with my peers, risking viral and bacterial transmission through unnecessary skin contact. Afterall, we are all going to die eventually.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Justin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I hope not. The 'right hand of fellowship' is a sacred thing and belongs ONLY to those who deserve it. The 'sheep' are being separated from the 'goats.'

There will be no 'after Covid' anyway, just like there has never been an 'after Influenza.' We just didn't learn that and started considering 60,000 deaths per year from Influenza WITH an updated vaccine 'acceptable losses.'

That foolishness is why we are in the situation we are in.   

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.