Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

Will the handshake be revived after covid?

What do you all think? I just do fist bumps if I do anything at all. 

Favorite Answer

I'm not sure. I think it's a good time to abandon it, and I've never been worried about touching and germs, not careless, but not a fanatic. 

i hope so, i hate all this covid stuff

Only for those people who choose to ignore CDC guidelines and "revive the handshake."

I will continue to prove my manliness by shaking hands with my peers, risking viral and bacterial transmission through unnecessary skin contact. Afterall, we are all going to die eventually.

• Justin

I hope not. The 'right hand of fellowship' is a sacred thing and belongs ONLY to those who deserve it. The 'sheep' are being separated from the 'goats.'

There will be no 'after Covid' anyway, just like there has never been an 'after Influenza.' We just didn't learn that and started considering 60,000 deaths per year from Influenza WITH an updated vaccine 'acceptable losses.'

That foolishness is why we are in the situation we are in.