Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

When will apple come back with the rainbow apple logo?

When I was little apple had a rainbow apple logo on their computer. I remember the Apple II computers and they had the rainbow apple logo on their computers. When will apple come back with their computer logo with a rainbow on it?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It's unlikely. As much as that logo is loved by many, it is a graphically difficult logo to reproduce and print. Each color has to be independent, not bleed into the one(s) next to it, but be right up against it with no gap.

• 2 months ago

I always found it hilarious that Apple got rid of the 'rainbow' logo right when the lgbtbbq community was gaining in attention.  Not to mention, the Apple CEO himself is a part of that community.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Probably never.                

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.