When will apple come back with the rainbow apple logo?

When I was little apple had a rainbow apple logo on their computer. I remember the Apple II computers and they had the rainbow apple logo on their computers. When will apple come back with their computer logo with a rainbow on it?

Favorite Answer

It's unlikely. As much as that logo is loved by many, it is a graphically difficult logo to reproduce and print. Each color has to be independent, not bleed into the one(s) next to it, but be right up against it with no gap.

I always found it hilarious that Apple got rid of the 'rainbow' logo right when the lgbtbbq community was gaining in attention.  Not to mention, the Apple CEO himself is a part of that community.

• ?

Probably never.