Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why do people abuse their power?

I'm not talking politically. I mean when people have marginal power, like a parent or a bus driver. They can screw you over just for inconveniening them and get away with it. They will twist the law and bend the rules to find a way to get you. Even parents. It shows that the things of life are more important than others, that if you get under someone's skin, they will try to wreck you. Just look at doxxing and cancel culture. People, even parents, want to push over their families, and even sympathetic people don't care because they have to focus on themselves. I know people will pretend I'm the problem and everyone else is right. People are just petty and selfish, even the bleeding hearts.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.