Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

How much more can I take in this world?

I am a complete lost cause and disappointment. I don't deserve to live in this world, I should just disappear. I can't handle this world and what it offers. 

• ?

It is said there isn’t anyone who should never be born in this world. 

Give not which is holy to dogs. Neither cast ye your pearls before swine.

Should we wear our most expensive outfit to a mud fight?

Why then do we continue to place ourselves in jobs, situation and relationships that ruin peace, health and self-value? Should we leave our most valuables unguarded in a public location? Why then do we place our minds and bodies in the reach of those persons and situations with a demonstrated history of abuse and neglect? We are to ourselves the most valuable possession we have. Yet we waste our time, energy and sometimes our life in worthless situations among people who are unworthy. We must value our ideas, our energy, our time and our life to such an infinite degree that we become unwilling to waste who we are. If we put on our best and go to a mud fight, we can expect to get dirty. If we place our head in a lion's mouth, we should expect to get eaten.

I am very valuable to me.    

I may not know you, however, you are also valuable to me too.

Until such time Moretime wishes you well