? asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 month ago

English speakers, could you help me?

Could anyone tell me if I wrote this paragraph correctly and does it sound natural to an English person? I myself am not a native speaker of English.

During our preparatory work for the exhibition together with the museum’s partners and residents of the building we reconstructed the history of one of the thousands buildings located in the old town of Warsaw which surprised us all in how rich it was (I mean, the history was rich).

Favorite Answer

I feel that your paragraph - although it is correctly spelt - would benefit from a little 'reconstruction'. My suggestion:

During our preparatory work for exhibition, we - together with the museum's partners and residents - reconstructed the history of one of the thousands of buildings that are found in the old town of Warsaw. We were all surprised at the richness of the history.