Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

Do you think Anakin is a good name to name my kid?

lol. Do you mean Anakin Skywalker or Anakin Solo! If you ask me, Padme calls Anakin 'Ani'. Unless you want your kid to be called  'Ani' then go for it :)

This aint Star Wars.

I have a cousin named after Ewan Mcgregor but I think Anakin is too far lol

I think it's more a name for an animal. The poor kid would have to live with star wars reference for his whole life.  Which would get on anyone's nerves. Don't get me wrong, I think the name is cool. But I just feel it's better suited for a pet

As far as it's origin it is surprising to me that I've not known even one person with that name, yet.

It doesn't really sound bad or overtly sci-fi like... 'Klarg' or something.

I think it could work but that's my humble opinion. 

No.                                                

• ?

Would you like to have that name for yourself? If yes go for it. It is an unusual name, which now a days it popular to use unusual names, so I am sure no one would think anything of it.

nikana spelled backwards

• blank

I feel would make an okay middle name.

• Moya

Star wars........

Yes it’s my sons name