Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDecorating & Remodeling · 1 month ago

My bf want to come over to my house but my house have old walls & ceiling.  I'm scared he will judge me what should I do?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You look look after him , cook him a good dinner with any luck one day he will buy a house for you both to live in 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Have a CLEAN house, and stuff you like. Walls are just a container.

• Shark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

put a ladder against a wall and get some paint buckets and pretend you are renovating

• 1 month ago

You are scared you'll be judged for your WALLS AND CEILINGS?  If this man is THAT scary, leave now.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • hart
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

if he love you he will help

if not piss him off

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Did you build the house?  Did you buy the house? Either way you got more money than HIM.  Guys don't pay attention to that.  They have other things on their mind.  That is ALL they are going to JUDGE.

• 1 month ago

maybe he will offer to repaint then.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Do you own it or rent it? Men are interested in girls not walls and ceilings.

• 1 month ago

Given your grammar and writing skills, he likely already judged you for who you are.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Get a new house or a new bf.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.