Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDecorating & Remodeling · 1 month ago

My bf want to come over to my house but my house have old walls & ceiling.  I'm scared he will judge me what should I do?

• ?

You look look after him , cook him a good dinner with any luck one day he will buy a house for you both to live in 

Have a CLEAN house, and stuff you like. Walls are just a container.

• Shark

put a ladder against a wall and get some paint buckets and pretend you are renovating

You are scared you'll be judged for your WALLS AND CEILINGS?  If this man is THAT scary, leave now.  

• hart

if he love you he will help

if not piss him off

Did you build the house?  Did you buy the house? Either way you got more money than HIM.  Guys don't pay attention to that.  They have other things on their mind.  That is ALL they are going to JUDGE.

maybe he will offer to repaint then.

• Tavy

Do you own it or rent it? Men are interested in girls not walls and ceilings.

Given your grammar and writing skills, he likely already judged you for who you are.  

Get a new house or a new bf.