Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Why did the sales assistant behave this way?

She was basically an older woman, probably in her 60s. I was just buying some snacks and went up to pay for them. At first she was just quiet and scanning items. Then some guy was next in line. I happened to find him attractive so I naturally gazed at him for a few seconds and maybe took a second glance. I meant no harm. Anyway, because of that she treated me like absolute crap. She aggressively and quickly scanned my items and I can't explain it, but the way she behaved felt like she wanted to bully me out of the store. She wasn't like any normal customer assistant. And her tone of voice was aggressive. All because I was looking at a guy I found attractive? I wasn't hurting anyone. Then as I was walking out the store she treated him like an angel and wasn't just polite, she was EXTRA polite.

Update:

@?, how so?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You are in self denial.

• Matt85
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Maybe she had to deal with a Karen moments before serving you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.