Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Why did the sales assistant behave this way?

She was basically an older woman, probably in her 60s. I was just buying some snacks and went up to pay for them. At first she was just quiet and scanning items. Then some guy was next in line. I happened to find him attractive so I naturally gazed at him for a few seconds and maybe took a second glance. I meant no harm. Anyway, because of that she treated me like absolute crap. She aggressively and quickly scanned my items and I can't explain it, but the way she behaved felt like she wanted to bully me out of the store. She wasn't like any normal customer assistant. And her tone of voice was aggressive. All because I was looking at a guy I found attractive? I wasn't hurting anyone. Then as I was walking out the store she treated him like an angel and wasn't just polite, she was EXTRA polite.

@?, how so?

• ?

You are in self denial.

• Matt85

Maybe she had to deal with a Karen moments before serving you.