What's the point working for a living when you can get someone else to do it for you?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

If you are rich and don't have to work then that is great, but most people have to work to pay for boring things like rent / mortgage and household bills. 

man naturally are inclined to do it, that is what makes them man and not woman

If someone has the money to employ someone else to do their work for them, then good luck to them. 

• ?

There isn't one IMO but how can I get someone else to do it for me? Seriously. I wanna know.