Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 month ago

Vodka makes me dizzy?

Everytime I have any amount of vodka, I end up with really bad dizzy spells. I usually only get them when severely dehydrated, but lately, if I have even half a shot, I'll get extremely dizzy. it only happens with vodka; I can have bourbon, whiskey, wine, etc, and be fine. as soon as I touch vodka though, I feel like I can't sit up. please help 😩😩

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It sounds like you're allergic to it if i were u i wouldn't drink it anymore.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Thats the idea lol

its vodka after all

• 1 month ago

And Tequila makes my clothes' fall off.....

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I have a brainstorm of an idea...

STOP DRINKING VODKA!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

maybe your allergic to it or your body is weak and it cant handle vodka, go get that checked out? I don't think you should drink it anymore or maybe it's a strong drug for you

• 1 month ago

Eating Disorders will have a HUGE impact on your body.

Buy some Pedialyte and stop drinking for a bit.

Vodka sucks, first off, but also a Rice alcohol, so maybe you have an allergy?

Rice allergies don't usually make you dizzy or disoriented.

Again, Vodka SUCKS, not cause it will get you messed, it just sucks in taste and volume.

Unless needed in a drink, Vodka is pointless, go with Gin (Juniper Berries), yum.

Vodka is what teenage girls drink, hahaha, but seriously, not even joking.

• 1 month ago

It sounds like you're allergic to it if i were u i wouldn't drink it anymore.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Well don't drink it then! It used to make drunk when I drank a bottle of it!

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Easy answer. Don't drink it. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you are concerned about this then you need to consult a doctor - it has nothing to do with food and drink.

The only answer anyone here can give you is the obvious one: don't drink vodka.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.