Homosexuals, are they good parents?

Sexuality doesn't affect parenting skill so they will be as good as any other parents

Your sexual or gender identity has NO bearing on your parenting ability, pro or con, no matter how much your alleged religious leaders are spewing lies to the contrary.

• ?

Some are great parents, and some aren't, exactly the same as heterosexuals.  All they can do is the best they can.  However, it's actually more likely that a homosexual couple will be better parents than the average heterosexual couple because with a same-sex couple, there's no such thing as an "oops!" baby.  They only have a kid because they go through the lengthy process of adoption or using a surrogate mother, and none of that ever happens by accident.  They have to genuinely want to have a kid, and will be more likely to only go through with adoption or surrogacy if they are fully able to care for a kid.  Heterosexual couples, on the other hand, may very well have an unplanned pregnancy that results in a baby they don't want and/or can't afford or are otherwise unable to properly take care of.

Some of them will be, some not, like heterosexuals.

• This is something I can truly get behind because I have 2 lesbian moms. They raised my sister and I just fine. I’m straight and have a girlfriend, my sister is Bi and has a boyfriend. We were raised as any straight/heterosexual parents would raise their kids. We went on fun trips like the beach or disneyworld, ate good homecooked meals and would usually order pizza on Friday, our moms helped my sister and I study for school, our moms were there for parent meetings, my sister and I were respectful, normal, social kids. I know a lot of kids with straight parents who have rough lives and have to deal with divorce and other things. We called one of our moms “Mama” and the other one “Mommy” It was simple. I’m still in touch with my Mama and Mommy even though I’m moved out and have a girlfriend. I’d say they are good parents. My Mama and Mommy sure did do well raising my sister and I.

• ?

Yeah, usually. 

Most likely not.

A difficult one to answer. 

What I can tell you is jails are full of children who are the result of heterosexual parents.

Sexuality does not determine parenting ability, homophobe.

Can be. I dont see why they couldnt, they could be like any other parent, good or bad