Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

john asked in SportsRunning · 1 month ago

wanting to get off antidepressants and pursue running career?

right now i am on a small dose of antidepressants and i am good at running and i like doing it so i want to train and get better which is kind of what i am doing and i want to get off the antidepressants as a part of my training strategy to getting better at running. i started running when i was 10 years old. i am 20 years old and am taking one college class and i might want to run in college or just on my own terms. even though not many people do it. i am very sure i am legitimately good at running not just for me and my autism, depression, psychosis, add, and anxiety. so i am going to practice and get better so i can feel good about myself even though there were times i didn't try due to not feeling good about myself.

1 Answer

Relevance
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Good luck to you. However, you failed to ask a question, which is the whole point of this site. What running-related question may we help you with?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.