Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Does he like me?

This guy texted me " I know it's too late", after telling me that he had wanted to date me but that we lived to far

I didn't reply to him

Favorite Answer

It sounds like a yes, however he is holding on to a tiny percentage of change saying he realises it is too late but is hoping you'll say it's not.

• OTTO

Depends whether you like him. Are you compatible? Logical considerations are important. Sounds like he accepted that you were not meant to be, but he did leave you an opening. Like a game of chess...it is your move now.