Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

usually if you sent your sister a text and she did not get back to you for a few days what would u think?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

a few days.............not much, maybe just busy...........

but more than a week would be worrisome. We talk nearly daily.. or every 3rd day  or so, at least. 

• I don’t have any sisters but my brothers usually respond within a day.  If they don’t then I just assume they have been too busy with their own businesses, or possibly too unwell.  I certainly don’t get offended by a lack of response though ... not like I am perfect, but I do attempt to sort out my emails/sms on a daily basis.  If we are too busy we should acknowledge the messages though and say we are busy and will get back to them soon.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I dont have a sister, but when my brother doesnt get back to me, i confront him about it and tell him it literally takes 5-10 seconds to write out a text. But he has changed lately after having a man to man talk with him, like adults should do

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.