Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Are teenage years your best years ?

I’m nearly 18 and I think I’ve wasted my teenage years away, is love even worth living if this is the best it gets?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Most people cite high school as the worst years of their lives. Do with that information what you will. 

• 1 month ago

It completely depends on the individual.

• 1 month ago

Teen years are the worst!  That's what all the friends i went to high school think too. Sure, we had a lot of good times, but it was a bit restricting in a lot of ways.  My best years were in my 40's

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I'd say college age. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • lj1
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Being a teenager sucks. Don't worry, your best years are still ahead of you. Adult life is hard and stressful, but I wouldn't give up the freedom that comes with it for anything.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Certainly less stress, because you are cared for by your parents and all you have to worry about it studying. Personally I'm happier now I have more freedom, money and a better job. I wouldn't say I miss my early years but there are some things I wish I'd done differently.

No regrets though.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

The “best years” are different for everyone. Your best years may be your 20’s.

• 1 month ago

No, your teens are not your best years.  Wait until you've grown up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.