Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Are teenage years your best years ?

I’m nearly 18 and I think I’ve wasted my teenage years away, is love even worth living if this is the best it gets?

• Foofa

Most people cite high school as the worst years of their lives. Do with that information what you will. 

It completely depends on the individual.

Teen years are the worst!  That's what all the friends i went to high school think too. Sure, we had a lot of good times, but it was a bit restricting in a lot of ways.  My best years were in my 40's

• ?

I'd say college age. 

• lj1

Being a teenager sucks. Don't worry, your best years are still ahead of you. Adult life is hard and stressful, but I wouldn't give up the freedom that comes with it for anything.

• ?

Certainly less stress, because you are cared for by your parents and all you have to worry about it studying. Personally I'm happier now I have more freedom, money and a better job. I wouldn't say I miss my early years but there are some things I wish I'd done differently.

No regrets though.

• ?

The “best years” are different for everyone. Your best years may be your 20’s.

No, your teens are not your best years.  Wait until you've grown up.