Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 month ago

Why do white people falsely inject themselves into history such as biblical and Egyptian history?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Dumb question. Why did blacks redo Annie with a black Annie? Why did blacks redo Wizard of Oz and call it the Wiz? Why are traditional white characters played by blacks? 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Kittam is Rome Greece son of Javan Tarishish is Celtic Galatic is Gaul. Daniel  7 4 empires starting at Babylon Persia Greece and Rome. The messiah happen before the break up of the fourth empire. About Egypt, Egypt means god of masonry the pt suffix stands for Ptah . The Bible says many mighty nations will take up with Egypt God will send them to the world Ezekiel 32 to foul the waters. Nation that Egypt does not know. Meaning future nations. God is going to turn the sun dark in Egypt like Babylon (I'm thinking north south war Daniel 11) on the day of the Lord Ezekiel 32 Isaiah 13 

Ezekiel 32 God says Egypt Pharoh Ptah is going to the netherworld

• 1 month ago

Because this is the example that history in the past has set. This is what they were taught. And as an example, people used to say (and some still do) that Jesus is "white". But he's not "white" or "black". And many videos and pictures of Jesus show him as a caucasian, which again makes people think he's white. But this is mainly americans who think this, and all people who were born in America are white or black (not talking about descents) And there is a lot of egyptian race controversy. Simply because we didn't actually see ancient egyptians, so yes we can study, but people still have their beliefs.

• 1 month ago

Dang. I was going to take credit for single-handedly building the Great Wall of China but Anonymous being on the same bowling team as Joseph & Pharaoh...well. Ya can't top that with a measly wall.

I think it boils down to the age of conquest. Us white people figured out how to kill the most people the quickest so we got to write history.

Not exactly a point of pride but that's the way it has been since the beginning of time. We're just the most recent race to "win." Now we're learning that "winning" doesn't require everyone else losing. So there's hope...but man, there's 8 billion people who need to win nowadays. Being part of how to do that is seriously hard.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Herve
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Cleopatra was white. Get over it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I WAS IN EGYPT 4,000 YEARS AGO. JOSEPH AND PHARAOH WERE BOTH ON MY BOWLING TEAM. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.