Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBoxing · 2 months ago

What are some good "check has just cleared" fights to watch?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Manny pacquiao vs. Marquez. The check cleared in all of their fights.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Marco Antonio Barrera & Erik Morales series. Particularly the first fight.

• Adam
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Here's some classics that I'd recommend anyone watching and generally involve the lower weights

Arturo Gatti V Micky Ward 1,2 and 3... They don't need a sequel to the fighter, simply show these 3 fights one after the other. Quality fights

Rafael Marquez V Israel Vasquez 1,2 and 3... This is up there with Ali Frazier as my favourite boxing rivalry of all time. Just like any godfather fan pretends godfather 3 doesn't exist, ignore the 4th fight. 3 incredible fights. Worth a watch

Barrera V Morales 1 - Stunning fight

Erik Morales V Wayne McCullough - The shots morales lands in this fight were incredible. Wayne's Chin is even better. This shows one of the toughest guys to ever lace up a pair of gloves... And Erik Morales

Jose Louis Castillo V Diego Corrales - Just watch and let me know your thoughts

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.